Examples of Local Government Issues We Represent
- Land use and zoning
- Board of Zoning appeals
- Social services issues
- Planning commission representation
- Litigation involving local government issues
- Representation before local government boards
As General Counsel
- Counseling during meetings of the governing body
- Employment issues
- Public procurement
- Virginia Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
- Civil matters
- General supervision of legal affairs
Local Government and General Counsel Attorneys in Richmond, VA
Experienced Attorneys for Local Government Issues
CowanGates performs a number of functions as counsel representing clients who have legal issues with local governments.
CowanGates acts as general counsel to local governments and agencies in Virginia. Currently, CowanGates and Frank F. Rennie, IV serve as General Counsel and County Attorney for Lunenburg County, Virginia.
Our law firm in Midlothian, Virginia has served individuals and local government clients since 1977 and we’re ready to assist you. If you have a legal issue with your local government, please call CowanGates today at 804-320-9100 or contact us online.