Mike is the leader of CowanGates Estate Planning, Business and Corporate Law Team and practices primarily in the areas of estate planning and administration, general business law, corporations, limited liability companies, general and limited partnerships, tax planning and commercial and residential real estate law. He provides comprehensive estate planning and tax advice to individuals and businesses. Mike also handles complex real estate matters including contract and lease negotiation and construction and permanent financing.
Mike received a B.S. in accounting from Virginia Tech and a J.D. in 1982 from the T.C. Williams School of Law of the University of Richmond. He is a member of Salisbury Presbyterian Church and the Midlothian Rotary Club.
Michael Hall discusses Estate Planning
- Areas of Practice:
- Estate Planning and Administration
- General Business Law
- Limited Liability Companies
- General and Limited Partnerships
- Tax Planning
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Law
- Complex Real Estate Matters
- Contract and Lease Negotiation
- Permanent Financing
- Virginia Tech, Richmond, Virginia